Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? We have an answer! Read below for frequently asked questions about our wooden watches, free shipping, and other policies. If you have another question, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
Shipping and Orders
1. What do I do if I did not receive an order confirmation?
You should receive an email order confirmation within an hour of submitting your order. If you have not received a confirmation after one hour, please do the following:
- Check your Spam or Junk folder for our email.
- Double-check that the email address you provided is correct.
- If you have a customer account, check to see if your transaction was recorded. If not, please resubmit your order.
- If you still have not received confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can find a solution.
2. Can I change my order after I submit it?
At Unbranded USA, we aim to process and ship every order quickly. If you would like to make changes to your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will do everything possible to resolve the issue.
3. What do I do if I received the wrong order or a defective watch?
We aim to give every customer the high-quality, streamlined experience they deserve. If there are any issues with your order or if you received a broken or defective watch, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything possible to resolve this issue.
4. What is your return policy?For more information about returns, please visit our Refund Policy page.
Unbranded USA Watches
1. Why does the glass on my watch look blurry or lumpy?
Unbranded USA watches come with protective film covering the dial. Carefully peel back this film to reveal a crystal-clear watch face. Depending on your model, your watch may also have protective tape covering metal accents. Remove these before wearing.
2. How do I set the time and date on my new wooden watch?
Every Unbranded USA watch has a different working mechanism, including watches with a chronograph feature. Visit the product page for your watch model. Under the Instruction section, click the link to learn how to set the date and time for your specific watch.
3. How do I set my stopwatch function?
Our chronographic watches have a different working mechanism. Go to the product page for your watch. Under the Instruction section, there is a link to the page with detailed information about how to set the date and time for this model.
4. Why does my watch look different than its photo listing?
Our Unbranded USA watches are handcrafted with unique, raw materials. Because the coloration and patterns in wood grain vary, every watch and gift box is completely unique! As a guideline, multicolor woods—like olive wood or zebrawood—tend to have the most variation. Single-color woods, like ebony or walnut, will have the least. Because of this natural variation in wood, we carefully source our materials to ensure the most consistent look and high-quality watches.
5. My watch doesn’t fit me. Can I resize it?
Our wooden watches are resizable to fit a variety of wrist shapes and sizes. When you receive an Unbranded USA watch, it is shipped to you with its largest band size. Simply remove links in the band to tighten it. If you need more links to increase the size of the band or if you have lost or damaged links, contact us.
To resize your watch, we recommend that you take it to a jeweler. You can also visit the product listing page for instructions about how to resize your specific watch. We include a link removal tool with every purchase for easy resizing. Be sure to save any links that you remove as spare parts.
Please note: not all of our watches are resized in the same way. Attempting to resize your watch incorrectly can cause damage to the individual links. Follow the instructions for your watch model to avoid damage.
6. How do I care for my wooden watch?
Wooden watches are much lighter than steel watches. However, since wood is an organic material, it can be damaged by excessive force. Though your watch is light on the wrist, we urge you to still handle your new wooden watch with care.
7. Can wooden watches get wet?
Light contact with water should not be a problem. Though your wooden watch may be rated to 3ATM, prevent your wooden watch from coming into contact with water as much as possible. Prolonged, extensive, or regular contact with water can damage the wood and battery. If you do happen to get your watch wet, there’s no need to panic. Carefully dry it off with a soft cloth and wear it as normal. To extend the life of your watch, always remove your watch before deep-sea diving, walking through the car wash, showering, bathing, doing dishes, etc.
8. What do I do with the wood shavings in my package?When you receive an Unbranded USA wooden watch, you’ll notice that we use wood shavings instead of primarily paper, plastic, or styrofoam packaging materials. Aspen shavings are an eco-friendly, 100% natural, biodegradable, and reusable material. Our wood shavings are non-allergenic and dust-free.
Instead of throwing them out (which isn’t green!), simply add them to your compost pile, use them in your garden, or repurpose them for future packaging or crafting. The possibilities are endless!
1. Does Unbranded USA partner with other brands, businesses, or influencers?
If you have a business proposition, we’d be happy to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com to discuss the possibility of future campaigns, promotions, and more. Please put “Business Proposition” in the subject line.
2. Does Unbranded USA partner with nonprofits?
If you have an environmental nonprofit, we would love to hear how we can support your goals. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can discuss potential opportunities and promotions. Please put “Nonprofit Partnership” in the subject line.